Recommended Pre-Marriage Resources
These are great resources recommended by the Steubenville CEE community. Use the links below to make your purchase and some of the proceeds will be returned to the CEE community through the Amazon Affiliate Program.
"Marriage is to help married people sanctify themselves and others. For this reason they receive a special grace in the sacrament which Jesus Christ instituted. Those who are called to the married state will, with the grace of God, find within their state everything they need to be holy."
— St. Josemaria Escriva
- Three to Get Married by Fulton Sheen
- In the School of the Holy Spirit by Jaques Philippe
- Man and Woman He Created Them: A Theology of the Body by Pope John Paul II
- These Beautiful Bones: An Everyday Theology of the Body by Emily Stimpson-Chapman
- Heaven's Song by Christopher West